10540 Marty Street
Sound Principles...Sound Advice
It May Be Time for a Financial Checkup
How to Retire Early
Instrumental Advisors is a boutique financial planning and investment management firm founded in 2013 by R. Brook Menees, CFP®. We work daily to assist business owners & individuals who have the financial resources and/or income to build & preserve their wealth for important personal goals, business goals, and/or charitable causes. We have helped clients live through three of the worst bear markets in US history, wars in the Middle-East and Bosnia, the Asian currency crisis, the Mexican peso & Russian ruble collapses, the worst global financial crisis since the Great Depression, and the Covid-19 global pandemic.
Our professional goals are, including but not limited to:
1. Make each client feel important no matter their wealth or income...
2. Serve clients at a high level...
3. Manage clients' monies in a manner as perfectly mirrored to their risk tolerance & time horizon(s) as possible...
4. Assist our employees to have all the success & financial independence we strive to accomplish for our clients...
5. Leave our profession better than it was before our arrival by contributing time, energy, & resources toward this end, and...
6. Bring a great attitude to the office everyday so that our passion for the work we do for clients shines through.
We want to learn more about your personal situation, identify your dreams and goals, and understand your tolerance for risk.
The latest topics in our library to Inform and Inspire.
Founding Partner & Financial Advisor
Brook is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM professional with over 25 years of experience as a financial advisor. He works tirelessly to assist business owners and individuals who have the financial resources to build and preserve their...
Patti brings over 15 years of office experience in various industries including construction, appraisals and special education. She enjoys working with clients and brings her enthusiasm and strong work ethic to the office every day....
Each week the LPL Financial Research team assembles thoughtful insight on market and economic news.
Download Market Commentary
Download Economic Commentary